Donations can be used to defray the cost of operating expenses or earmarked for specific purposes such as:
- Administrative Costs
- Adopt a Family for the Holidays
- First Month’s Rent or Security Deposit for families moving to permanent housing
- Summer Camp
- Achievement Ceremonies for our Residents
To learn more about these and other opportunities to make a difference with your donation, contact Executive Director V. Lisa Williams at 410-486-8175 or lisa@INNterim.org.
Volunteers must complete an INNterim Housing Corporation Volunteer Application, interview with our program director and undergo a background check.
Volunteers under age 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Parents and guardians are also required to complete a volunteer application and abide by our volunteer policies.
Our volunteers give their time and talents to:
- Assist with the removal of old playground equipment and erecting new equipment at the Sudbrook location
- Host a “Take Care of Me Day” for families
- Mentor women and children
- Prepare dinner at the Sudbrook location for families
- Provide residents with an employment internship or volunteer opportunity
- Provide childcare and/or arts and crafts for up to 15 children while their mothers attend evening workshops
- Read books to children
- Teach parenting and/or life skills to women
- Tutor women and children
To learn more about these and other opportunities to volunteer and to receive a volunteer application form, contact Executive Director V. Lisa Williams at 410-486-8175 or lisa@INNterim.org.