Donations can be used to defray the cost of operating expenses or earmarked for specific purposes such as:
- Adopt a Family for the Holidays
- First Month’s Rent or Security Deposit for families moving to permanent housing
- Summer Camp
- Twice Yearly Graduation Ceremonies for our Residents
To learn more about these and other opportunities to make a difference with your donation, contact Executive Director V. Lisa Williams at 410-486-8175 or lisa@INNterim.org.
INNterim Housing Corporation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
Volunteers must complete an INNterim Housing Corporation Volunteer Application, interview with our program director and undergo a background check.
Volunteers under age 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Parents and guardians are also required to complete a volunteer application and abide by our volunteer policies.
Our volunteers give their time and talents to:
- Assist with the removal of old playground equipment and erecting new equipment at the Sudbrook location
- Host a “Take Care of Me Day” for families
- Mentor women and children
- Prepare dinner at the Sudbrook location for families
- Provide residents with an employment internship or volunteer opportunity
- Provide childcare and/or arts and crafts for up to 15 children while their mothers attend evening workshops
- Read books to children
- Teach parenting and/or life skills to women
- Tutor women and children
To learn more about these and other opportunities to volunteer and to receive a volunteer application form, contact Executive Director V. Lisa Williams at 410-486-8175 or lisa@INNterim.org.
2014 Wish List
- Vacuum Cleaner
- White venetian blinds
- Window treatments
- Twin bed sheets and standard pillow cases
- Twin bed mattress covers
- Bath towels and wash cloths
- Washer and Dryer
- Household cleaning products
Wish List items are accepted daily from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
112 Sudbrook Lane, Pikesville, MD 21208